Of minor interest, at best

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 24 21:50:35 UTC 2009

That's *exactly* similar to my case! Do you also get the weird feeling
that, though you're thinking "kitchen," a nanosecond before you can
say it, it somehow gets overwritten by "chicken," leaving you
stuttering gibberish, because you know that "chicken isn't what you
want to say, but "kitchen" is simply gone.

-Wilson
–––
-----
-Mark Twain