Not in OED: "in-between(s) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tue May 26 20:24:56 UTC 2009

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

The LEE SIDE
LEE SHIPPEY
Los Angeles Times (1886-Current File); Jun 9, 1934; ProQuest Historical
Newspapers Los Angeles Times (1881 - 1986)
pg. A4 col 5

"The artists are divided into groups -- the animators, in-betweener
background men, inkers, tracers, and layout men."