IPA in spreadsheets (was: antedating "hobo" 1885)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 28 21:50:40 UTC 2009

Can these fonts be used in spreadsheets and can they be put in emails like this forum and filenames?

Of course truespel can do all these things without the need for special fonts.  A plain typewriter can do truespel.

see truespel.com