IPA in spreadsheets (was: antedating "hobo" 1885)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 29 02:53:47 UTC 2009

Truespel is USA English friendly and teachable to kids.  None of the systems mentioned below are English friendly.  No present dictionary is English friendly, nor keyboard friendly.  Kids need to establish phonemic awareness, yet there is no useful phonetic system for them until truespel.

I've given a stab at foespeleeng several languages in truespel book one.  The language with the most sounds differing from English was French.  Curiously the IPA was created in France and the IPA journal was written in French until 1970.  I wonder why they changed?

see truespel.com