DILLIGAF

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 29 23:11:32 UTC 2009

Stupid puter!

1988 Karl Albrecht _At America's Service_  (Homewood, Il.: Dow Jones-Irwin)
15: in terms of what comedian George Carlin describes as "DILLIGAD," or, "Do
I Look Like I Give a
Damn?"

1992 Usenet: de.newusers.questions (July 16):  _DILLIGAD_   Do I Look Like I
Give A Darn?!
2001 L. Paul Oulette _IT at Your Service_  (ed. 2) (Dubuque, Ia.: Kendall
Hunt) 78: _The Dilligad:_...DILLIGAD stands for "Do I Look Like I Give a
Darn?" How many times have you been a DILLIGAD?

2009  [http://www.dilligad.co.uk/]: Coming Soon  DILLIGAD Shirts.

JL