Limerick license, poetic license, in the [was US] UK

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Nov 1 13:47:38 UTC 2009

This Gale database is that which is called "19th Century UK
Periodicals Online, 1800-1900" by Harvard.  I can access it next time
I am within their walls, almost certainly within about 10 days.

Stephen, can I assume that only direct hits on "limeric[k]" are
desired;?  Or are there other search terms that may be useful, to
find related material?

Joel