Most Notable Quotations of 2009

Scot LaFaive slafaive at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 3 04:08:12 UTC 2009

Kayne West after interrupting Taylor Swift at MTV Video Music Awards: "But
Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time! One of the best videos of
all time!"

Sarah Palin on Obama's health care reform: "The America I know and love is
not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand
in front of Obama's death panel."