Sam Hall (UNCLASSIFIED)

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 4 01:58:05 UTC 2009

Here's a view of other Heinlein travels:

Towards the end of his career, RAH's novels got very long, very meandering,
explicitly sexual, and very weird. Turned out, he had a *tumor* that was
blocking the flow of blood to his *brain* (really!) and after it was
removed, his fiction (and, reportedly, his personality) really changed
again.

http://boingboing.net/2008/11/10/saturns-children-str.html

Eric

Towards the end of his career, RAH's novels got very long, very meandering,
explicitly sexual, and very weird. Turned out, he had a *tumor* that was
blocking the flow of blood to his *brain* (really!) and after it was
removed, his fiction (and, reportedly, his personality) really changed
again.