camel-toe (was Re: A headline)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 5 04:15:50 UTC 2009

Mark, try to get at least a little hip! ;-) On iTunes, check out the
old song, Cameltoe, by Fanny Pack, released June 3, 2003. Mansour's
dictionary came out two years later.

BTW, according to tonight's South Park, lexicographers have agreed to
redefine "fag(got)" as meaning, roughly, an annoying, noise-making,
Harley-riding, loser asshole dying for attention, among other things.

There's no longer any necessary correction between faggotry and gayness.

-Wilson

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Mark Mandel <Mark.A.Mandel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Mark Mandel <Mark.A.Mandel at GMAIL.COM>
> Subject:      camel-toe (was Re: A headline)
>
> "Camel-toe" was totally new to me. Wikipedia has it (
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameltoe):
>
> ====
> Cameltoe is a slang term that refers to the outline of the labia majora seen
> through tight clothes.[1][2] Male organs showing through clothes at the
> crotch may be called moose knuckle.[3] This slang was depicted in the film
> The Weatherman.
> ====
>
> Live and learn.
>
> m a m
>
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:48 PM, Wilson Gray <hwgray at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Heard on Comedy Central: "cooch-grabber" used for "camel-toe"
>>
>> -Wilson

-Wilson
–––
–Mark Twain