Her indoors

Mark Mandel Mark.A.Mandel at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 6 19:06:55 UTC 2009

Ah! Thank you for mentioning "him indoors". I was reading the "her" of "her
indoors" as the possessive adjective, rather than as the objective/emphatic
pronoun. It makes much more sense this way, parallel to constructions like
"her over there with the St. Bernard" and "Hey there, you with the stars in
your eyes".

Mark A. Mandel