Another Eggcorn? (was Post-opt for Post-op)

Gordon, Matthew J. GordonMJ at MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Nov 10 14:59:26 UTC 2009

Sounds eggcornish to me. It might also be motivated by hypercorrection if your student is German(-American), African-American, or representative of some other variety that devoices final obstruents.

-Matt Gordon