(alphabetical) word lists?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Nov 17 17:36:59 UTC 2009

Does anyone know of an accessible online list of English words in
alphabetical order?  Essentially what I'm looking for is a browsable
list of words (without definitions, pronunciations, etymologies, or
other entry material) that would be roughly as comprehensive as the
entries in a college dictionary (or larger).  I suppose a Scrabble
word list would be a possibility, but the ones I've found are either
quirky, proprietary, non-functional, or searchable only (and not
browsable).

LH