OED Access qjuestion

Sat Nov 21 21:19:29 UTC 2009

Under "retrofit v." in the online OED I find the following example:

1977 Blair & Ketchum's Country Jrnl. (Brattleboro, Vermont)
May 33/2 The Mount Washington hung on by virtue of its convention
facilities, its retrofitted bathrooms and sprinkler system.

How can I find the author and title for the specific article that is
referenced? I would like to see the actual article, and Google tells me that
microfiche exists in the Austin Public Library. But I need the name of the
article and author if I am to get a copy of the entire article through my
university interlibrary loan, it seems.