[FL-LIST] Texas Accidentally Banned Heterosexual Marriage?

Wed Nov 25 13:43:34 UTC 2009

IMO, getting government entirely out of the marriage relationship might be a very good plan.

James D. SMITH               |If history teaches anything
South SLC, UT                |it is that we will be sued
jsmithjamessmith at yahoo.com   |whether we act quickly and
                                    decisively