*correction* "Murphy's Law" 1943, not (UNCLASSIFIED)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 16 05:00:40 UTC 2009

Yes, I've run into this repeatedly and it's not always trivial to find
corresponding volumes (at least, not on the first pass), as they are
listed under different years, titles and volume numbers, sometimes with
different pagination. You can see several examples of this in my recent
post on "punt on". For example, one volume that I was trying to
investigate was only in snippet view, but Ben Zimmer found two other
copies that were fully available (and under a different date and volume
number). Another volume that I cited had two different titles (one
correct and one... well, I actually have no idea where the other one
came from).

    VS-)