"The unwilling doing the unnecessary...."

Stephen Goranson goranson at DUKE.EDU
Tue Oct 20 09:05:23 UTC 2009

I recall that quote from, oh, "way back," too. I. F. Stone picked it up
from the
Wash. Post and put it in his bi-weekly (maybe vol. 18 1970) and a later book,
interrupted thus: "We are the unwilling," it said, "led by the
unqualified...."

Stephen Goranson
http://www.duke.edu/~goranson