OT "Windy"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 21 15:52:49 UTC 2009

You only think that song is about a woman because you have an OFFENSIVE
MIND!!

You probably think this WWII poem is about a woman too:

 She was a honey, one of the best
She was a honey, one of the best,
The night I put her to the test.
She looked so sweet, so pretty, and slim,
The night was dark, the moon was dim.

I was excited, my heart missed a beat
For I knew I was in for a hell of a treat.
I saw her stripped, I saw her bare,
I felt her over everywhere.

I got inside her, she screamed with joy,
That was her first night, Boy! Oh Boy!
I got up as quickly as I could,
I handled her gently, for I knew she was good.

I rolled her over, and then on her side,
Then on her back I also tried.
She was one high thrill, the best in the land,
The P-40 of Fighter Command.

(Attrib. to Capt. Marshal M. Sneed [1915-43], U. S. 65th Fighter Squadron)

I have another one about a beer bottle, but it's too lurid.

JL