Searching inside quotation books such as YBQ and other references (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Oct 23 16:25:44 UTC 2009

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Check also the Hathi Trust, which is the site maintained by libraries
who have made their collections available to Google Books.  Sometimes it
has more text available, or is otherwise easier to work with.

Amazon has a "search inside the book" feature which is helpful with many
books.

When Microsoft's search engine was called "live search", they had a
smaller collection similar to Google Books that I was able to use to my
advantage once or twice.  Now that they've reformatted everything into
"bing", I can't find that particular search.