when "t" becomes ~d or glottalized

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 3 19:56:16 UTC 2009

Sorry.  I constantly omit the question mark when the sentence is obviously a question.  Don't know why.  Don't you.

- I'd say the "t" in "to" can go either way, so it's not always a ~d

- Perhaps "get" would be a ~d if the next word starts with a vowel, but glottalized if a consonant.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling