cot/caught

Thu Sep 3 20:33:27 UTC 2009

Just recently noticed that Judy Dench, as M in 'Quantum of Solice, pronounced 007's last name as 'Bond' (cot), but Timothy Dalton in 'The Living Daylights' pronounced it as 'Baund' (caught) - I wasn't paying attention when Daniel Craig said the name.  I don't intend to watch a James Bond marathon, but I will pay more attention to this as the opportunity arises.

James D. SMITH               |If history teaches anything
South SLC, UT                |it is that we will be sued
jsmithjamessmith at yahoo.com   |whether we act quickly and
                                    decisively