-ery (was: cutlery)

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 7 23:44:44 UTC 2009

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the (putative) reason behind "flatware".

FWIW, K. is male. In editing I removed this reply of his to another comment:

===
...And I fully expect that if it had been a manned checkout no one would
have said anything, it was just that the machine wanted reassurance before
it would let me buy them (since it can't see my grey beard).
===

m a m