"can screw" = be gratifying

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Wed Sep 9 12:26:08 UTC 2009

No, I think that's the "go really fast" sense of "screw." I learned
that sense last spring courtesy of a student's case study of fireman
slang: they have "scoop and screw", which refers to putting someone
onto a stretcher (scoop ) and getting them to a hospital fast (either
ambulance or chopper).

---Amy West