TAN: cat

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 17 20:20:50 UTC 2009

I intentionally fused "upper middle" with "middle-aged", but I never
realized that someone might actually misread this as a suggestion of
middle class. And I specifically chose "grew up in" rather than "from".
I find this interpretation very intriguing from a cognitive
perspective--I am just not sure yet what it means.

    VS-)