long e - short i sounds

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 21 19:58:39 UTC 2009

Audiopal.com is a good way to put sound files into this forum.  It can be used with own voice over telephone or computer mic.

This program also has a text to speech processor.  You can hear the difference between long e and short i in the words I typed.  The words are below:

I am thin I think.  Think thin.  The king has a kin.  King kin.  It’s a sin when you sing.  Sing sin.  Tingle, tinted.   Teen English  Tin India..

http://www.audiopal.com/grab_your_widget.html?mId=31552385.2

short i    long e

thin        think
kin         king
sin         sing
tinted      tingle
tin         teen
India       English

The sound file should automatically play when site is brought up.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling
Ready for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on digital tv's.
http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=digital+tv's&form=MSHNCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHNCB_Vertical_Shopping_DigitalTVs_1x1