OT (German, not American): Julius Echter Hefe-Weisse

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Sep 25 22:08:50 UTC 2009

At 9/25/2009 01:05 PM, Paul Johnston wrote:
>The second one would be "echtes", wouldn't it?  Bier is neuter, as i
>remember my college German.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't even think to check the gender
of "Bier", or the declension of adjectives  Thinking (erroneously)
that the masculine adjective was uninflected, I went for "echter",
the comparative form -- but then the neuter adjective would be "echteres"!

Joel