William Safire dead at 79

Geoff Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Sun Sep 27 20:15:25 UTC 2009

Olav hashalom.  He was a pain, and we'll all miss him.

And Shana Tova Tikatevu[1] to all, as I practice the readings I'll be doing tomorrow morning, Yom Kippur, and look up the occasional weird-looking Aramaic word.

Geoff

[1] 'May you be written down for a good year.'

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Associate Professor, Linguistics Program
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)
+1 (313) 577-8621 (English/Linguistics)