OT:Heard on American Dad: daughter Hayley singing a song about...

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 3 03:53:59 UTC 2010

"... tapping that ass."

When I was in Amsterdam, sometimes, Dutch people would complain about
the casual use of "God verdoeme!" by Americans. Now, I see their
point.

Back in the day, discovering that a girl or a woman might even have
*heard* the phrsase, "tap that ass," would have shocked the shit out
of me! Quelle grosserie!
--
-Wilson
–––