source = 'to obtain (as a part) from elsewhere'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 7 15:36:00 UTC 2010

2009 Amazon.com customer review (Oct. 9) [
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1O8I5LT810HAU/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1O8I5LT810HAU]:
[T]he pneumatic wheels are total junk and will not hold air and will
eventually leak and be useless. I contacted the company to see about
replacements. They sent me two "new" wheels that looked almost as crappy as
the first set. Tried to air one of them up and it leaked before I could even
put it on!! So I'll be sourcing hard tires for it.

JL