ADS in New Paltz

Thu Apr 8 16:33:21 UTC 2010

Wilson:

ADS-L hasn't offered anything lately about the meeting of the regional ADS in New Paltz the weekend after this one coming.  Were you planning to attend?  I live perhaps 100 yards from the campus of the college where it will be held, but by a remarkable perversity in the management of the universe, I have another conference that same weekend, of harmless crackpots interested in 19th C baseball, at Cooperstown.
However, if you are going to attend, and will be in NP either lunchtime Friday or dinnertime Sunday, my wife & I would be delighted to meet you over a meal/glass of beer/cup of coffee -- I'm not particular as to that.

GAT

George A. Thompson