AP changes to 'website'

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 21 15:04:09 UTC 2010

Why capitalize the word internet?  It's one of the commonest and most used words in the world.  Local networks used to be call LAN's and wide area networks WAN's.  Capitalizing "internet" doesn't make sense to me.  It's not a fanciful appellation anymore, else it would be "The Internet".

see truespel.com phonetic spelling