Harpoonics

Wed Apr 21 17:16:32 UTC 2010

huh? Is this on youtube?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson Gray <hwgray at GMAIL.COM>
Date:         Wed, 21 Apr 2010 00:32:02
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: [ADS-L] Harpoonics

Isn't there also an auxiliary branch of medicine known as
"phlebonics," where they draw your blood or something? This is not to
be confused with that infamous bit of quacksalvery known as
"fleabonics." Everybody knows that can't cancer be cured with any
fleas, despite what those local-cable ads claim.

-Wilson

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:45 PM, victor steinbok <aardvark66 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       victor steinbok <aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM>
> Subject:      Re: Harpoonics
>
> Damn! Now we have to deal with rastabonics too! Good thing you're
> running away...
>
> VS-)
>

> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Mark Mandel <thnidu at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Gno, mon, I won' accep' dat one.