"I cannot emphasize"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 23 20:36:43 UTC 2010

My immediate reaction was "enough".

http://bit.ly/bmn5Xo

http://bit.ly/dkdkW2
Lance Black: “I apologize & cannot emphasize enough the importance of
responsible sexual practices”

http://bit.ly/aCCriV
I cannot emphasize enough the importance of a good teacher.

And, specifically with "how important":

http://bit.ly/aGFYWT
I can't emphasize enough how important it is for young people to get
involved, and help put an end to the Blago/Quinn corruption in IL!

http://bit.ly/dkHliB
Ms K, I cannot emphasize enough how important proper exfoliation is.

http://bit.ly/cxxBN5
I can't emphasize enough how important it is for one to complete his or
her undergraduate degree...

Then, there is this one:

http://bit.ly/9DqURR
Agree and cannot emphasize enough to see the doctor ASAP.

There is no issue with "emphasize", but the complement made me stumble
before parsing the whole thing. Maybe it's just my tin ESL ear.

VS-)