Eyjafjallajokull from an icelander

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 24 00:43:28 UTC 2010

The way to foespel (phonetically spell) for email friendliness is to use the new phonetically alternative, truespel.  Takes only 15 minutes to learn for USA English.

I'd be interested to see someone take the IPA phoneme set and fashion it for truespel.  Truespel has an English base.  It would be good to use standard notations for non-English phonemes that would be computer accessible, with minimal special symbols.

Truespel book one foespels 60 key words/phrases of 13 languages other than English.  A graph of phoneme frequency compared to the composite of the 13 languages is made.  Ten new sounds were added to the truespel phoneme set.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling