one more tautology

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 29 06:21:17 UTC 2010

You're right, Wilson. It's been a while since I listened to "Cleanhead
Blues":

"Folks call me mister Cleanhead 'cause my head is bald on top
Folks call me mister Cleanhead 'cause my head is bald on top
And every week I save a dollar
When I walk by that barber shop"

I guess Mr. Clean is a cleanhead, too.

Eric