my bad (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Apr 30 15:53:12 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

---------------
> --------
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Subject:      Re: my bad

> --------
>
> When this came up last year people had trouble finding a still earlier
> discussion in the Archives.
>
> Now I can't find last year's discussion.

Here is the first post in the thread; follow it for the rest of the
discussion.

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0905E&L=ADS-L&D=0&P=62
8

Another earlier thread:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9909A&L=ADS-L&D=0&P=16
38

And still earlier, from the googled archives:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22my+bad%22&domains=www.americandialect.
org&hq=inurl%3Aamericandialectarchives