"my bad" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Apr 30 20:19:56 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Are you assuming that I spent _any_ time on a basketball court?  That
would be so wrong (I'm 5'6").

I mostly remember it while throwing Frisbees (a sport in which many
mistakes were made, at least in my peer group, and "my bad" was the way
of owning up to a bad throw, rather than suggesting that the catcher was
the one who had no skillz.)