Is my accent a crime?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 1 22:06:24 UTC 2010

I went to a universty to talk to linguists.  The head of the department had a German accent.  She taught German.  The French teacher had a French accent.  The Spanish teacher had a Spanish accent.  Possibly it's a good idea to get native speakers of a language to teach it.  Or maybe it's a crime not to?

see truespel.com phonetic spelling