Submariner [was "thousand-yard stare"] (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 5 02:56:13 UTC 2010

Steven K.Z. Brust has several nonshiftable lightbulb-type jokes about the
peoples in his "Dragaera" fantasy series, referring to real (well, "real")
characteristics of each race or clan.
http://www.cracksandshards.com/jokes.html#lightbulb

m a m