"break <someone's> eggs"

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 8 21:47:32 UTC 2010

Yiddish also. I recall hearing about someone's (grandma?) who, on hearing
that someone had been classified 1A by the draft board (i.e., completely
qualified to be drafted into the Army) and quipped (imagine a heavy Yiddish
accent) "How can they take him into the Army with just one ey?" -- lit.
'egg', slang 'testicle' (testis? I didn't ask my grandma).

Mark