commingle(d) = 'stuff to recycle'

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 21 03:01:44 UTC 2010

Starting this month (August 2010), Philadelphia is accepting ALL
recyclable-coded plastics, 1-7!

And continuing the "Commingle" thread on topic: Observed a few weeks ago
outside the Zeta Psi frat house on the Penn campus, in an area reserved for
dumpsters. On one, a printed plastic or laminated sign [I am using / \ for
the triangle-of-arrows recycling symbol]:
________________________

Commingled Recyclables
Glass -- food and beverage containers
Metal -- food and beverage containers
Plastic  /1\  and  /2\  only
NO TRASH

Another bin there has a handwritten sign:

COMINGLE ONLY

m a m