a hot mess

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 21 20:31:28 UTC 2010

And the definitions show how likely it is to be misunderstood.

1.     hot mess
When ones thoughts or appearance are in a state of disarray but they
maintain an undeniable attractiveness or beauty.
Although Nichole had just awaken, her boyfriend thought she was stunning -
she was a hot mess.

2.     hot mess
Someone or Something that is such a mess... the level of it, is off of the
charts. It's past pathetic, past pitiful. It's to the point you almost have
to walk away to keep from bustin a gut. Hot messes can exist in levels.
i.e. Hot Mess, Hot Fuckin Mess
Oh my God, y'all a HOT MESS!

3.     hot mess
An attractive person, usually female, whose appearance is detrimentally
affected by their level of drunkenness.
Girl, you had a lot to drink. By the end of the night, you were a hot mess.

m a m