humanly raised family farm meats

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 29 17:40:12 UTC 2010

How about the Ally Bank commercial (one of a series) in which the greedy and
mendacious developmental psychologist (I guess that's what he is) pretends
to a little girl that he's the slave of a robotic phone-answering doll that
looks just like him?

Why shouldn't they charge extra for allowing us access to a human being?
Human beings are busy people and, in the long run, more expensive than
robots to keep on the job. It's simple fairness that customers should help
defray the cost of wetware, especially public-contact wetware.

Not satire, prophecy.

JL