humanly raised family farm meats

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 30 00:45:46 UTC 2010

Bill, this is why I never use humor.

"Wetware" is common cyberslang for "the human brain, esp. as belonging to a
computer operator; human intelligence."  Hence, by synecdoche, a person.

"Interaction-interface" is a new term pseudocyberterm suggesting
interaction with the public.

So the whole concept is quite droll really.

Jon