Hamlet in translation

Ronald Butters ronbutters at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 30 01:56:58 UTC 2010

Given that members of the same English-speaking culture that generated it have had quite different takes on Hamlet and other literary works, it is not surprising that people in Africa would not see the play the same way, either.

Speaking of "the Bush," I am sure that the immediate past president would have his own take on it, especially given that he had problems with his own ghostly father and a very powerful mother. I wonder if Dub-yuh knows who Shakespeare was?