Quote: What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about? (1998 February 21)

Jim Parish jparish at SIUE.EDU
Sat Dec 4 16:28:20 UTC 2010

As another data point: in the two-part episode "A Voice in the Wilderness" of _Babylon
5_ (aired July/August 1994) the Centauri ambassador Londo Mollari describes to his
aide Vir what he believes to be a fundamental element of human psychology, something
taught to all of their children: the Hokey-Pokey.

Jim Parish