Agnostic (non-theological)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 7 00:16:40 UTC 2010

If they just noticed that this meaning is "creeping into the vocabulary
of American business people over the past year" they are very late to
the party. The use "I am agnostic on this issue" to mean "I don't
care/am indifferent" has been in normal "intellectual" use at least
since I was in college in the 1980s. Perhaps the business audience is
late in discovering this usage, but it certainly has not happened just
over the past two years.

     VS-)