fun with pronouns

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Tue Dec 7 15:33:25 UTC 2010

<<
From: ronbutters at AOL.COM

Well of course they do. So what?

It's rather endearing, though.  For pronominal confusion, it rivals the
Anglo-Saxon Chronicle entry for 755 on Cynewulf and Cyneheard.  But that
particular entry may have been based on a lost oral alliterative text.
Dunno what excuse MSNBC have.

(We may also have the earliest recorded instance of a bran-new sex-crime --
wilfully spilling secrets on the Internet.)

Robin