"not so much"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 14 01:00:51 UTC 2010

As a suggestion of how "recent" the past fifteen years are on the scale
of linguistic history, recall that the period of "Modern English" is said to
have begun around 1500.

Also, at my age, *anything* that's happened in the last fifteen or twenty
years is ridiculously recent!

JL