kettling

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 14 16:42:24 UTC 2010

The underlying concept, as indicated above, reminds me of the old cowboy
song (a1908) about "turning" stampeding cattle:

"And when the herd stampeded he was always on the spot,
And he sets them critters millin' like the boilin' of a pot."

"Milling" means moving in circles.

JL