Linguistic dark matter

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 17 20:35:39 UTC 2010

I missed this post when before I mailed my reply because of strange
clustering in Thunderbird. But this interpretation--if indeed
correct--makes the authors look even more ridiculous than mine. And if
indeed 10-2 is high frequency, then my statement should have said that
10-9 is the 10th percentile, not 90th. But confusing order of magnitude
with decile is simply inexplicable. Now my head hurts...

     VS-)